We conclude our special Ramadaan development plan focusing on implementing changes over the coming year.
You are here: / / Ramadaan 1440: Planning ahead
Ramadaan 1440: Planning ahead
For the daily tasks that led up to this point, please visit our Facebook page.
Work from your notes
Once you’ve selected an area to improve on in the coming year, use the relevant worksheet to help capture your plan:
- Focus 1 worksheet: Salaah (Word version or PDF version)
- Focus 2 worksheet: Dua (Word version or PDF version)
- Focus 3 worksheet: Quran (Word version or PDF version)
- Focus 4 worksheet: Speech (Word version or PDF version)
We've also compiled some resources to help inspire you in the process:
- Resources related to Salaah
- Resources related to Dua
- Resources related to Quran
- Resources related to Speech
We hope that you've benefitted from the Ramadaan Development Plan, that you'll take your efforts forward into the year ahead, and that the work you've done so far (along with what's to come) will enhance your life and boost your efforts to live with purpose.
JazakAllah khair for your support throughout this month. We ask you to please keep the AccidentalMuslims.com team in your duas, and if you've found this development plan beneficial, feel free to share it with others.
The content will remain on this website and on our Facebook page.
Miss Any Episodes?
Samreen is the Founder of Cape Town Halaal on Instagram and Halaal Hub SA. Enjoy! And please give us a rating on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher or Spotify apps… This episode was brought to you in collaboration with Toledo Society. Toledo Society is a network of inspiring, engaging and high-quality podcasts for a new generation of English-speaking Muslims….
“Most of the people are not living beyond our means… it’s just that everything is becoming expensive…” – Abdul Quayum Camroodien Today we chatted to a Debt Counsellor – how financial challenges affect your mental health and family relations. Thank you for the love and support! Please share – you might change someone’s life… Hope…
Imaam Hassan Walele was funny as usual but also inspiring. He tells us about him playing the banjo and guitar when he was young. How he “trekked a skuif” back in the old days and gives us some history about his Masjid in Milnerton. He also offers some advice for post Ramadaan. Enjoy! AccidentalMuslims.com is…
- Importance of the Quran in our lives – Eid Mubarak!
- Muhammad West – Shaykh – Chartered Accountant (CA) – Imam – Speaker – S04E61
- The Summary of the Quran in 1 Sentence by Nouman Ali Khan
- Zaakira Ansarmeeah – Mu’allimah – Youth Mentor – Bookworm – Muslimah Motivator – S04E65
- Ramadaan with Love Series – Interview with Imaam Hassan Mkwinda – E22